NEW ROSME, Ltd
NEW ROSME SIA, registration number: 40003138919, legal address: Rīga, Hanzas iela 18, LV-1045 (hereinafter referred to as ROSME), as controller, complies with requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (hereinafter referred to as the Regulation), as well as requirements of other personal data protection regulatory enactments in force in Latvia when processing personal data. ROSME fulfils the requirements of the Regulation in Latvia
Contact information of the controller: e-mail address: email@example.com, telephone number: +371-67 559 041.
ROSME obtains personal data, ensuring that they are further processed, circulated and stored confidentially and applying appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data.
2. Personal data obtaining sources, processing purposes and legal grounds.
The ROSME website obtains your personal data:
which you specify when creating or editing a registered user profile;
when you make online purchases;
when you communicate through an online contact form.
ROSME does not obtain personal data from third parties.
ROSME processes customer personal data for the following purposes and on the following legal grounds for processing.
Consent of the data subject
Only registered users can make purchases on the website. Personal data obtained to create a new user profile on the website: name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address will be automatically used for delivery of the purchased goods after the user of the website has made purchase in the online shop. In order to avoid problems with the delivery of the shipment, please provide the correct personal data when registering.
E-mail address provided during registration of a new user will automatically be used for sending news, if before registration the user has marked his/her consent to receiving news.
Preparation for conclusion of the transaction for sales of goods, conclusion of the transaction and delivery of goods
In order to prepare, process and deliver the goods you have paid for, ROSME will process personal data of you as a registered user together with the information of the goods purchased. In addition, transaction number will be processed as part of the purchase of goods. If you pay for the purchase with a gift card, a gift card code will be stored with your purchase data.
ROSME may contact you prior to shipment to complete preparation of the transaction or to pass information to the delivery companies. Therefore, all of the above data are also used to inform you by e-mail notification of the status of orders, the prepared invoices and credit note. You will also be notified via e-mail when your order is confirmed, ready for delivery, delivered, cancelled, not fulfilled, can be received after unsuccessful execution, etc.).
Fulfilment of a legal obligation imposed by regulatory enactments
ROSME stores transactions and deliveries made in the information system for a certain period of time, regardless of deletion of user profile data in order to comply with accounting requirements of the regulatory enactments.
If the buyer wishes to return the purchased goods, exercising the right of refusal specified by law, or return the goods after an established defect, ROSME processes the refusal form containing the person's name, surname, identity number, residential address, name, code of goods in accordance with the regulatory enactments.
Ensuring the legal interest of ROSME
In order to answer questions sent through the ROSME contact form, the person's name, e-mail address and question wording are necessary. The question sent by you will be considered in order to provide an answer.
If the user of the website has purchased the goods, ROSME will send news to the user's registered e-mail address in accordance with Paragraph two of Section 9 of the Law on Information Society Services, unless the user has previously refused to receive news. In such cases, ROSME also sends out news without the express consent of the user. ROSME does not send out news, if the user exercises his/her right to refusal to receive news.
The e-mail address is used to reset the user's password in cases the user does not remember or has lost the user's password. In this case, a link is sent to the user's e-mail in order to change the password.
3. Duration of storage of personal data.
ROSME stores personal data, complying with the following principles:
The user has not revoked consent or objected to the processing of personal data
ROSME has a legal obligation to store data by law
ROSME needs to complete a transaction for supply of goods
ROSME needs to realize its legitimate interests, which are more important than the rights of the data subject.
ROSME does not store data of goods transactions for more than 3 years from any date of delivery of the ordered goods.
Where appropriate, ROSME will use deletion or anonymisation techniques to not process personal data, if the legal basis for the processing is lost.
In the event that the user no longer wishes to continue the filed order, ROSME will delete such submitted order information after receipt of the order rejection. If the order is interrupted during the process until the order is confirmed, the order data are not saved anywhere.
When responding to questions about goods, orders and related information sent through the contact form, correspondence with the customer is deleted within six months.
4. Recipients of ROSME customer personal data.
ROSME may use outsourcing to ensure more effective performance of its functions, including for the purposes of maintenance and operation of the website. ROSME customer personal data may be accessed by ROSME employees, processors, subcontractors, suppliers of goods.
Personal data are not transferred to third countries.
5. Rights of the user of the website as a data subject.
· Right of access to your personal data and other rights
You are entitled to access your personal data and receive a summary of your personal data processed by ROSME. User personal data can bee seen after user registration on the website.
You also have the following other rights in the following cases:
Right to request deletion of your personal data
Consent is revocable and a registered user can delete his/her entire profile by activating the appropriate command in the user environment. In other cases, the personal data deletion request will only be executed, if the term of processing of personal data has expired or there is no reason to process them.
Right to object to processing of personal data
The request to discontinue the processing of personal data for a specific purpose is fulfilled, if the personal data processing purpose is of legitimate interest and the interests of ROSME are not more important than your right to data protection.
Right to ask for correction of your personal data and limitation of processing
If the personal data you have provided are inaccurate, the request to correct your personal data will be fulfilled, if ROSME is able to verify the correct personal data. You may request to limit the processing of personal data for a specific time, while the issue related to your personal data is considered.
In order to receive information about your personal data or to exercise other rights of the data subject, you must send an electronic request to firstname.lastname@example.org or a written request to NEW ROSME SIA, Hanzas iela 18, Riga, LV-1045.
If you feel that your right to personal data protection has been violated, you can lodge a complaint with the personal data supervisory authority — the Data State Inspectorate.
This document is valid from 1st December, 2019.
- ROSME Policy may be amended as needed and all the changes will be published on the website of ROSME. Regarding cookies, ROSME shall comply with the requirements of Section 7.1 of the Law on Information Society Services.
7.1 What is a cookie?
- A cookie is a text file (but not a program) that is placed in the browser of a computer or another website’s user device and allows to recognize the user’s browsing actions on the website.
- Cookies are usually used to improve the functioning of the corresponding website, for example, facilitating the download of information or the faster availability of sections of the corresponding website and the presentation of relevant information. The targets of cookies shall be determined by the holder of the corresponding website.
7.2 ROSME cookies and thair objectives.
- ROSME uses the following functional cookies:
|Cookies||Function||Cookie expiration date|
|PHPSESSID||Cookies are only set in response to actions made by you, such as language, currency, login session, privacy preferences. You can set your browser to block these cookies but this might affect the way our site is working.||Until the end of the user session, or until the moment the browser is closed.|
- As in the event of a visit to any Internet site, ROSME obtains and saves the user's Internet protocol address for a specified period of time. ROSME does not carry out the identification of the users of the Internet site. ROSME functional cookies expires by the end of the browser program, except for the cookie responsible for introducing this policy.
- ROSME uses the following analytical cookies, which installation and operation you consent to:
|Cookies||Function||Cookie expiration date|
|_ga||These cookies allow us to measure visitor traffic and see traffic sources by collecting information in data sets. They also help us learn what are the most popular products and activities on our store.||2 years|
7.3 Deleting and limiting cookies.
- The user of the website of ROSME has the option to delete individual or all the cookies stored on their device. In this way, the possibility of waiving consent for the insertion of cookies, if previously provided, is also exercised.
- The user may optionally change the browser settings of his/her device so that by default you opt out of cookies, delete existing cookies, receive information about sending new cookies to the device, prevent cookies from storing or deleting them immediately after closing the website of ROSME.
- Choosing to delete or completely lock cookies, not only the website of ROSMIE, but other websites might not work properly. Therefore, we do not recommend that you completely switch off the cookie function.